Your Privacy, Our Promise
At Archer IT Recruitment Cyprus your right to privacy is paramount. We commit to following all principles and guidelines outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25th 2018.
The GDPR is designed to protect individuals and their personal data. As part of the GDPR we seek consent for all data we collect, collected only to enable the recruitment process.
Please review this policy before agreeing that we can process your data.
The Types of Data We Collect
Archer IT Recruitment collects 2 types of data: Non-personal and Personal data.
- Non-Personal Data
Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify or contact you. It can include:
- Statistical information about visitors to the website
- Demographic information
- Browser types
- Personal Data
Personal data relates to a specific individual who may be identifiable from that data. This can include:
- Contact information such as address and phone number
- 3rd party references
- User IP addresses
- Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
- Assessment test results e.g. psychometric tests
- Your work experience and qualifications
- Any other data related to possible work placements
Who will be collecting your personal data?
Archer IT Recruitment is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the IT sector in Cyprus. We recruit for and place candidates in position for numerous organisations in IT-related roles.
Your personal data will only be collected by Archer Recruitment to provide you with recruitment services.
How your data will be collected?
Archer IT Recruitment collects personal data directly from you when you:
- Deal with Archer by phone, letter, email or web
- Supply a CV or other form of application
- Subscribe to email updates
- Submit any information in connection with an application
- Complete psychometric assessments
We would also collect personal data from 3rd parties, including:
- Professionals references
- Results of competency tests
- Subjective feedback on performance
- Information from or about you in relation to workplace complaints, accidents
- Any inquiry in which you are involved – insurance, litigation, registration, disciplinary, criminal, etc.
If collecting information from a 3rd party we will seek your consent or otherwise make you aware of the collection and the reasons for it.
How your data will be stored
We will store your data in our CRM System Influence, an internal system only accessible by our recruitment team. Our use of Influence ensures that your data is securely stored. Our consultants can search and process this data, only in order to provide you with recruitment services.
If you apply for a role via our website, a copy of your application and CV will be automatically stored by WordPress. This is only retained until your application is processed. Any applications stored on our website are deleted every 2 weeks. This ensures the security of your data by storing it in as few places as possible.
When you click agree to our policy, we receive a pdf record containing your email and full name. We retain this as a record of who has agreed to our policy. This is then stored on our Influence CRM.
What we will do with your data
Archer IT Recruitment may use and disclose your personal data for the following reasons:
- to provide recruitment and related services
- to find suitable job opportunities for you
- to apply for jobs on your behalf
- to allow you to submit your CV, apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to Archer IT Recruitment’s job alerts
- to market our recruitment services to you
- to improve Archer IT Recruitment’s customer service
- to contact you on occasion with information in regards to career opportunities
Archer IT Recruitment may also disclose your personal data to third parties where relevant:
- prospective employers and parties such as referees
- other parties involved in the supply of personnel
- professional associations, registration bodies or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required
Unless required or permitted to do so by law, Archer IT Recruitment will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of your personal data without your consent.
Your security, our priority
Our security procedures protect data from being misused, misplaced, or accessed, changed or disclosed by unauthorised people.
Your data can only be accessed by authorised persons in order to provide you with recruitment and recruitment-related services.
We would normally retain data on our database for a period of 7 years. This is to allow us to provide you with a quality ongoing recruitment service. However, you can request removal of your data at any time.
When to get in touch with us
To further ensure the integrity of your data, you can get in touch with us at any time for any of the following reasons:
- Requesting access to your data
You may request access to any personal data Archer IT Recruitment holds about you.
- Keeping your personal data up to date
To ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date, please alert Archer IT of any changes to your details. Alternatively, we may contact you from time to time. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of the data get in touch.
- To request removal of your data from our database
You may get in touch with us at any time to request removal at any time.
For any of the above matters of other queries related to your data, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
How to get in touch
In order to get in touch with any query in relation to your data, simply send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the nature of your request. We will respond promptly to your query. You may be asked for further details in relation to your request, or to fill out our Subject Access Request Form.
Transferring out of the EEA
If we need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will alert you and explain clearly why we’re doing it. This will only occur in relation to recruitment or related services provided by Archer IT. Generally, we operate within the EEA but we do sometimes deal with US-based companies.
- Our website issues cookies to your computer. Most browsers allow cookies to be turned off but doing so may restrict the use of our site
- If linked by Archer IT to another site, Archer IT cannot accept responsibility for differing data privacy practices